Alarms and Professional Monitoring
Detect and respond to threats in real time.
Integrated Alarm Platforms
Verkada Alarms provides organizations with the tools to detect and respond to threats in real time, including 24/7 professional video monitoring, intrusion sensors, deterrence devices, and wireless panic buttons.
Organizations can easily configure events from any Verkada device – including cameras, access control, intrusion sensors, environmental sensors and panic buttons – as alarm triggers.
Manage Alarm Triggers, Responses, and Events From a Single Dashboard
- 24/7 Professional Video Monitoring
- Intrusion Detection and Deterrence
- Panic Buttons
- Natively Integrated Devices
- Simple Setup
- Easy To Use
Customize Triggers and Responses
Choose which Verkada devices to leverage as alarm triggers while a site is armed, as well as how the system should respond if a threat is detected (users can set up multiple responses to a single raised alarm).
Available alarm triggers
- Camera (person detected)
- Access control (door forced open, door held open)
- Environmental sensors (noise, temperature, vape, etc.)
- Intrusion sensors (wireless or wired)
- Alarm console (person detected, digital panic button, duress code)
- Wireless or digital panic button
Simple Access and Management
Command, Verkada’s unified cloud–based software platform, is designed to deliver simple access and management for all Verkada solutions across all sites from virtually anywhere in the world. From Command, users can set up alarm triggers, customize response, manage users, and more.
- Manage from Anywhere
- Customize Monitoring Rules
- Scale with Simplicity
- Intuitive Device Management
- Easy Insights and Visibility
Wireless Intrusion Detection
Verkada’s suite of wireless intrusion sensors provide complete building coverage wherever you need it. Sensors communicate over a proprietary wireless network that was built from the ground-up to optimize for security, range and sensor battery life.
Ask Us About Security Alarms
Feel free to reach out if you have questions or would like to learn how Pollock Company can help keep your business safe from threats.